Hello everyone ! Extremely sorry for not being able to publish my blog update in recent time but don’t worry ,doing it now 😀
So here is my update uptil now :
- Completed the UI of the envelope widget and it’s fully functional in terms of working prototype.
- I spent some time testing my envelope widget for any anomalies.
- The work flow is pretty much straightforward after completing the envelope widget, So I am almost done with the working prototype of Filter Widget.
This is how the current timbre widget looks like :
What I plan to accomplish in the next two weeks:
- I plan to include an interactive ADSR graph in the envelope widget but right now , I am trying to think of ways to create a user-friendly graph. Generally, in ADSR graph , attack , decay and release have time parameters whereas sustain is not a time, but a percentage of the maximum value of the signal. It is a number between 0 and 1.
- Complete the working prototype of filter as well as synth widget.
- Merge the working prototype of these three components, i.e. Envelope , Filter and Synth with Tone.js API.
So here’s what I have done and what I plan to accomplish in the next few weeks. I will definitely keep you all updated more often.
Have a great day ahead ! #CodingTheSummersAway