Hola , finally my fifth blog post of my GSoC journey ! These two weeks have been nice in terms of my project’s progress. So, first I will like to brief you all on what I did in the past two weeks :
- You can view my code on github.
- I have completed the working prototype of all the Timbre Widget’s components, that is, Synth, Oscillator, Envelope, Filter and Effects.
- Oscillator :
- Envelope :
- Filter :
- Effects :
Now , I will describe what difficulties I faced :
- The major problem that I faced was to make clamp adjustments of blocks that will be generated automatically if a user clicks on a component which is not present inside the Timbre widget. For example, an envelope block will be generated inside the timbre widget if a user clicks on the “E” button and the envelope block is not present inside the timbre widget clamp.
- The second problem was to update the sub-parameter block of the Vibrato block but thanks to my mentors, Walter and Devin , they are always a great help !
What I plan to do in the upcoming weeks :
- Testing and fix minor bugs that will be encountered.
- Generate ADSR graph for envelope.
- Merge with Prachi’s (co-intern) code regarding Tone.js API.
There is just one month left for GSoC ’17 to finish and my enthusiasm is still at its high! Looking forward to a productive week and final completion of my project 🙂
Have a great time ahead !